Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brushin Teeth :)











Majority of the times I get ready in the bathroom, I bring along Holden to join and to be entertained (both of us..HA). We have his bumbo sitting on our counter in between the 2 sinks. There he gets a great view of what all is happening. He is the most fascinated with us brushing our teeth. He will laugh, grin, stare or reach for the toothbrush if he is around when we are brushing our teeth. So I have made it a point to let him see this often. When we were packing to leave the mountains we let him sit on the bed. I laid the toiletry bag on the bed and the edge of a toothbrush stuck out. I watched him reach for the bag, grab the toothbrush and pull it out. He then proceeded to put it in his mouth. He looked like he was really brushing his teeth and he certainly kept himself entertained with it for quite sometime. I really hope he keeps up this good hygiene when he gets older. I also thought since my sister is a dental assistant she would be proud of such young awareness of the toothbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment