Brothers

Brothers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 4th of July...a little late !!

Loved the little flag but loved it more in his mouth!
You would think that since I have my summers off that I would blog everyday...Ha not so much, I have been busy play, holding, feeding, swimming, running around, packing/unpacking for our weekend trips, laughing, talking to, and loving on Holden!! Anyways. We had a great HOT 4th of July at the lake. We went up to lake Gaston and stayed with some friends there since my parents place is still under the tree. There were lots of people, boats and tons to look at. Holden became really fond of riding the golf cart and would even get a bit ill when it was time to get off. We also knew he loved the water but one afternoon he spent about 20 minutes in his crab pool and about an hour in the lake in his float! The pics will narrate our weekend!

1st Annual 4th of July Easy St./Hot Rod Lane Golf Cart Parade!! (I have more pics but since this is a blog about Holden I will not bombard you with them)

Everyone lining up for the parade!




Getting sleepy after the parade...but LOVE to ride the golf cart :)

Me and Daddy on July 4th....


Playing with Uncle Shane in the lake! Shane and Kellie came over and spent the day with us Sunday and Monday playing in the water, going on boat rides, feeding me, and teaching me to make funny blowing noises with my mouth!!!
We don't know who is having more fun here!!

1 comment: