Brothers

Brothers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Guess who Holden's talking to??!!??

Holden loves a phone, especially the house phone. He is a fan of calling random numbers sometimes! In the last week when I have been on the phone with my mom (Granna) I put the phone up to Holden's ear. Now most of the time he grabs it when I get it close to him and immediately begins to press buttons. There have been 2 instances in the last week where I put the phone up to him and he holds it with his shoulder and talks back to mom. I was amazed that he went from handling the phone like a toy to handling it like an adult. He is too funny to watch carry on a minute conversation with her! This morning at breakfast I made sure to have my camera handy to capture this...I wish I had it on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment