At a recent baby shower for my friend Holly, Tiffany and I carted Holden along for the fun! There were several of our friends there that haven't seen him since he was a lot younger so it was good that I took him. After he warmed up to a party FULL of girls, he was kept well entertained. Melissa a good friend of mine from college was a sure hit with Holden. She so kindly asked me first if he could have a cupcake (they
were the tiny ones). I didn't mind since he had eaten some fruit and other lunch-y type stuff..... but of course he couldn't eat just one! They were sitting so he could spot that bright blue icing so he kept pointing to them grunting and she caved! He then forgot about the cupcakes, until she made him a baggie of to-go ones and he had to have one more before we left. On the way home I talked to Justin and he asked how Holden was...I sorta giggled and let him know he was just fine after 3 cupcakes!! I kept him thinking they were regular sized ones until we got home :)

New best buds!
precious!
ReplyDelete