Brothers

Brothers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Visit to see Santa Claus

We hit up the mall Santa Wednesday morning before Christmas for Holden to see Santa. We have talked him up since after Thanksgiving, it was time to see him in person and not just on TV or the Polar Express! While I stood in line Holden and Justin rode the escalators and when I was getting close they jumped back in line with me. I picked up Holden and told him that he was getting ready to see him. He could see him from a distance and got all pumped up as well as I did because I was worried he was going to panic and get upset.

Once it became our turn to go sit on his lap, I put Holden down so he could walk,run whatever he wanted up to Santa.....well he didn't do either...he buried behind me and hid!

He did not sit on his lap nor was he going to! Never did he cry, scream or go crazy, he became shy, bashful, embarrassed and clingy! Santa and I had some small talk, nice man, and tried to convince Holden to get a little closer to him since they had the same hat on....it didn't happen! Overall I think our 2year old visit with the big man went well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment