Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

IPAD

I got an Ipad for Christmas...I am beginning to think Holden is the true owner of the ipad! He L.O.V.E.S it! There are more apps for him on there than for me! Over the last week he has really gotten good with it! He turns it on, unlocks it and goes straight to his apps or either the camera. One of us sits with him when he uses it to make sure he is gentle and that he doesn't accidentally go into something that he shouldn't. With that said we do sorta let him explore and play on it by himself. He has also discovered the move Wally. He sits and watches it like its the best thing ever...for those of you who have never heard or seen it, its about robots and has very little talking in it, but he thinks its the best thing since sliced bread! I am not overly thrilled that he has such a deep love for this technology already, but am quite aware how much its incorporated into our daily lives and into the classrooms! being incorporated in the classrooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment