We just returned from an incredible trip to Disney. I didn't want to use the word vacation because although it is considered a vacation to most, do not be fooled by all of the effort that the parents have to put into going there for we have named it family trip, because when we got back I needed a vacation day :)
We flew to Orlando Thursday afternoon, picked up our car and headed to our hotel to change in to our Halloween costumes and then head over to Magic Kingdom. The excited had been building for weeks in our house about this trip and it was finally time to have some fun! Justin was Mr. Smee, Holden was Peter Pan and I was Tinkerbell. Almost everyone in the park was dressed up parents and children! It was a bit challenging at first since Justin and I haven't been to Disney since we were younger and had no idea how to navigate around the park. It was now dusk, we couldn't read our map, and oh no its 8:00 and we haven't eaten or seen much......then we ate, took a breath and off to the rides we went. Holden loved them all! He trick-o-treated, saw Goofy, rode a ton of rides, in the dark and stayed up WAY.TOO.LATE :)
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment