Brothers

Brothers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Beginings :)

Little did we know that the loss of someone so dear would sooo soon bring a new life to this earth! Just a few days ago we were emotional from the loss of MeMaw, but to find out that I would be expecting myself. What a SHOCK it was. After a little confusion on what was going on I decided to take a pregnancy test to find out if what I though had happened, really happened! Indeed it was true but sorta vague, so we would wait. I hate to wait, I am as impatient as it comes, so the next day (Tuesday) I took another test....same results but not vague. Still not completely convinced I once again waited until Wednesday and took another test by another brand just in case the other test was wrong. NOPE as the line quickly appeared on that lonely stick, Justin and I both decided we think it had really happened!

I called the doctor today (Thursday) and made my appointment for 8 weeks, which by the way is a LONG 4 weeks away. I sure hope I will make it till then holding this burning secret in. My first doctor appointment is for April 8th and it can not get here soon enough.

Naturally this is all I want to talk about, but a part of me and definitely of Justin is a little bit of silence because we can't tell anyone and there is no physical evidence. We both say we are excited, but it has yet to rear its excited powers! I think we will both be ecstatic after we see the ultrasound and have full confirmation of what we have done!!!

Talk of which room it will be in, what color to paint, rambling of names, and questioning of what my Miller boy is going to do with something so new around keeps the fact that a baby will be here in 9 months a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment