Overall I feel as close to normal as I usually do! HA
The most difficult part is keeping this secret and dodging bullets from friends and family on simple questions like when are you going out with everyone for your birthday?, Are yall not doing anything this weekend?...
Most everyone picked up on the "weirdness" at Sara's bachelorette party but have ignored comments for the most part from anyone else! 29 came and went this week for me and I truly could care less about it because of all of the emotions that I am feeling awaiting April 8th at 10:15!!!
We plan on going to the appointment, getting some lunch and then inviting immediate family to our house for dinner, but really all Justin and I care about is sharing this news with them.
This past weekend I had a bad sneezing/hayfever/allergy attack and didn't take anything. My mom (who NEVER suggests anything about babies, pregnancy, grandchildren, etc. thank you mom!!) talks about how her allergies got real bad when she was pregnant with me....YEP I was about to bust!
I can't seem to get full today which results in an uneasy feeling I have had off and on all day, but in a way I don't mind it because it encourages me that everything is "normal" inside!!
No comments:
Post a Comment