So I have decided I need to go get a baby journal and need Justin to take a Picture of my belly for the records!! I have def. had some rough mornings since I last blogged. If you ask Justin, How is Laurie feeling? He will tell you good. She has been feeling good, when in fact I have not being feeling good at all. He classifies not feeling good to throwing up. I have only gotten "sick" once but have not felt good for several weeks. The yucky feeling in my stomach at most is bearable but annoying. I eat too much I feel yuck, I don't eat enough I feel yuck.
This Wednesday will be 12 weeks!! Getting out of the first trimester is going to be so reassuring that time is flying by. May 14th we go back to the Dr. where they will do another ultra sound to check for down syndrome. Justin and I are excited we get to see the little pea pod again. Then if I am calculating correctly, after the next visit after May 14th will be to find out if we are having a GIRL or BOY!! YAY
2 Weekends ago I was in Sara's wedding which was sooo fun. Then Saturday night we drove to Columbia, SC to stay with my cousin because she was having a 1st bday party for Clayton. She sent me home with maternity clothes, a cradle, breast pump, and a baby bath tub. We put it in the downstairs bedroom and haven't looked at it since. I bet in the next few weeks when we start to seriously think about the baby room we will set up the craddle!
No comments:
Post a Comment