I have been extremely BAD at keeping good records of this pregnancy. I haven't written since may and its now almost August. Soooo lets do a quick catch up.....
Our June visit we took my mom to the doctor with us because we were having the sex ultrasound. Justin and I have anticipated and made bets on what this day would bring. After a quick glance at the initial screen I knew that it was a BOY. Of course I was excited but Justin was ecstatic that he was having a son!! After the appointment mom and I made a stop by the mall just to take a peek at boy stuff. We couldn't resist to see what blue stuff was out there. I bet Justin earlier in the week that we were having a boy and if I was right then he was to wear a "Carolina" blue shirt, so we went into Belk and he got his first baby blue polo!!
After the appointment everything has continued to be fine. I was busy finishing up school and going to 2 weeks of workshops, going to the beach and Charlotte.
My belly has really began to show over these last 2 months. At first I was really hesitant and now I like it. I don't just look fat I look more prego!
We had another appointment in July, nothing special compare to the last 2 where we had ultrasounds. They weighed me and I have to admit I was nervously excited b/c I just knew I hadn't gained much and then I step on the scales to be shocked that I gained 8 lbs in a month, which is now a total of 16 lbs for the first 5 months...ugh.
The Doctor was not at all too worried with it so I guess I won't be.
I haven't had any real cravings and the disappoints me because I was looking forward to that part of pregnancy. The only things that I say I look forward to eating is my morning cereal and some type of sweets in the evening. A few months ago I was really into Jersey Mike's Subs since then I have been making homemade ones...esp. since tomatoes are in season!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment