Brothers

Brothers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Clothes

I have to be one of the most fortunate pregnant people who has an extremely thoughtful cousin who has saved boy stuff for me. Jocie my first cousin had her little boy Wesley 4 years ago and saved all of his NICE clothes and some other goodies. Mom and I drove to Columbia SC to her house and sat down to go through Tubs and Tubs and more tubs of Wesley's clothes. My little one will be one stylin' kid once he gets here. The next day we did some boutique shoppping. Mom bought me the sweetest, cutest, outfit that he will come home in. She also bought him his first lovie, blanket he will come home with, and a sweater that he will wear as a winter coat. I am sooo excited about those items along with all the other clothes I will be bringing home!

No comments:

Post a Comment