So in the last few weeks I and Justin both are really feeling the little boy move! Justin felt him for the first time 3 weeks ago and ever since then he has really been movin' and grovin'. I often look down and can actually see him move. The only downfall is once I start to see him move, and get Justin's attention or hands on my belly he stops :(
Just the last few days my appetite has increased some...eating a little more in between meals. I go next Friday to my regular appointment. That is when they will also do the glucose test. I am a little scared, because the last few days after I eat a desert I feel really quesey!! I don't want to even see how much I put on this month!
July- 2lbs
June-8lbs
May-3lbs
April-5lbs
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment