Brothers

Brothers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas

Our First Christmas as a family of 3!

This year's Christmas was def. going to be different b/c of a new little one, but it was Better than we expected. We woke up at our house and got ready for our day, then headed downstairs to open our presents to each other. Justin and I gave each other the same thing and didn't even know it! Great minds think alike. I gave Holden an I SEE ME book and Justin gave him his first bible, he loved them soo much he took a nap.



Then we headed to my parents for the day. We had lots of yummy food and great presents!
Holden and I got a good nap in that afternoon before going to Justin's parents for the evening.

Hanging with Aunt Amanda while mommy opens presents.


His cute monogrammed gown, just for Christmas...and maybe Valentines if it still fits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment