Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lake Time

Justin and I spend a lot of time on the lake and it is finally warm enough that we got the boat ready and took Holden for his FIRST trip to the lake. Friday night after we got the boat all cleaned up and de-winterized, we said lets head out to Falls lake tomorrow for a few hours with Holden. I was so excited! We didn't have a life jacket for under 30lbs so I ran to Target and picked him up one. He hates it and since then I returned that one and got another from Overton's that seems to be a bit more comfy but he still HATES it! The three of us headed out to see how he did. Other than the life jacket he did great!
Just getting on the water.

Getting my swim shirt on. These seem to be great b/c less of his skin is exposed, but can be a little hot.

We ran into friends of ours, Matt, Marleigh, and Hannah. Holden loved checking Ms. Hannah out in her swimsuit covered by her life jacket :)

First time in my life jacket...content for just a second!

Taking a nap in that dreadful jacket. The second nap we left it off.

Helping Daddy drive the boat.

Justin and Holden taking a quick dip. Quick because it was a little chilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment