Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Six Months Old....


He loves to bend over and suck on his toes or anything around him.

A little blury but I thought it was cute of his bottom teeth. Look really hard and you can see the top ones coming in :)

Fingers taste soo good these days...

I make sure that I enjoy every single day I have with Holden. He has been such a perfectly little gift that we have had the time of our lives watch grow, change, and move farther and farther away from being a baby. Getting to six months has been so much fun. I love each milestone more than the next!

At 6 months....
2 bottom teeth and 1 coming in on top
sitting up with little help
still rolling around as a means as transportation
likes to be in his walker
talking more and more....maybe I should say cooing
has tried and so far likes green beans, green peas, sweet potato, prunes, pears and carrots and teething biscuits (cookies)
smiles or gets excited when he recognizes people he knows

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! what a sweet little boy! he's starting to get out of the "infant" stage. I LOVE 6 months! What a strong, beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete