Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Must Delete before Holden gets old enough to read...

I have to make sure Holden doesn't ever get to read this post unless he ever stops believing in Santa! I know I sure haven't!
So Christmas Eve we just hung out, ran some errands and then Justin and I went to a Christmas Eve service. We picked Holden up and headed home to give him a bath and read a few Christmas stories. Simple but perfect day!

We had some friends over that evening to hang out for a little bit, but after they left we needed to play Santa. Yes we know Holden doesn't understand yet...but ya gotta start somewhere. We had a little help to get his tent and tunnel set up. Shane wanted to come and be apart of this special time and maybe start a tradition. Although we did not go all out this year since he doesn't know what's going on and because he was getting stuff from his grandparents we still felt the need to take pictures of his first Christmas with Santa. We had our very own photographer and supervisor there...Thanks Chris and Tiffany!!


No comments:

Post a Comment