Saturday, April 16, 2011
Four wheeler
We had dinner with friends Travis/Morgan and their 2 boys Colby & Parker and Susan/Kent and their 2 girls Reagan & Anna. The guys had the older kids outside since it was nice. Kent ran in and told me to come outside to see something. I immediately thought ohh great what now....I came out and found Holden on Colby's four wheeler. Holden has a small one at home that doesn't go very fast, but he does know how to press the gas with his thumb and to steer. Well Colby's four wheeler was much bigger as you can see and goes pretty darn fast. When I went back in the house to get the camera Morgan said you better put a helmet on him that thing is fast. I didn't notice at first that it was even dangerous, but after snapping a few photos and standing there for a min. I did get a bit nervous. Gonna have to find one of those on sale soon plus a helmet!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! Colby looks so funny wearing his helmet on the tractor-ha! But, yes, that four wheeler makes me nervous-but I guess this is what we signed up for with boys, huh?! What a great night:)
ReplyDelete