Sunday when we left Atlanta we had a crazy half a day....First we had to wait on the Marta for 20 minutes, once it got there we went 1 stop and they made us get off and change to another train. This made me really late for meeting my mom and cousin at the airport. Once we finally get there the people at the gate let us know that they have had to down size the plane and 35 people will not be going on this flight.....so as they wait for the new smaller plane to get there, and for people to be "flexible" and volunteer to go on a later one, we all take turns walking around with Holden finding something to eat and watching a movie on the DVD player. Our 12:40 departure was bumped a few times and we finally took off at 1:00. As we are loading the plane mom, Holden and Justin are in front of me. When its is my turn to scan my ticket it comes up that I am suppose to be going to Charlotte.
...
What, Really...did I mention I am standing there exhausted with an empty stroller, suitcase and diaper bag. Long story short...I cry, I depart with my family.

Having fun on the plane!
Once we get to the truck and head back home Holden falls asleep before we can get to 540. He was so tired that he slept 30 min on the way home and went back to sleep for another hour and and half once we got home.

Holden hanging out it my empty suitcase...with a toothbrush of course...he calls it brush !
No comments:
Post a Comment