This is the 2
nd time I have decorated this early (several days before Thanksgiving). The first was while I was pregnant and today was the second. I didn't do a whole lot but it was enough to make me feel productive and enough for Holden to realize something different is going on. His eyes and the excitement in his face this evening when he saw the ceramic trees lit up and his nativity scene out....makes me KNOW I did the right thing by going ahead and enjoying every single minute of being a parent and wanting to watch the
miracle unfold in his mind of what Christmas is. Did I mention I am out of school all this week...that is also the reason I am 1)blogging, 2)good mood, 3)decorating !!

Holden is saying he FAMOUS phrase of the month...I do it...he was wanting to take the picture.

Checking out his nativity scene....soooo sweet.

When you press the Angel, it plays away in a manger. Since we are working on "gentle" hands, I had to remind him several times not to hit the angel on the head.....
No comments:
Post a Comment