I can't remember if I've written about Holden's phases...I never knew how phases would come and go like we never knew them and how some seem to keep coming back!!
updates.....a few weeks ago we have re-visited the hit yourself phase, its getting MUCH better
.................repeatedly saying "no" to anyone and anything you ask, say, or even when some people were to even look at him has taken a twist. When asking him a question that he either doesn't know, doesn't want to do/like, or sometimes for no good reason his answer is "No, not". I have no idea where this came from, but its sorta funny.
................Another phrase that we he QUITE a bit is, "I do it"....enough said!
................When someone is closer to him than he would like them to be, he will gladly walk up and tell you to back, back (please is in there on occasion).
...............He is quite the movie buff right now. You can put in just about any animated movie and he seems to love it. Some of this weeks likes....Chicken Little, Madagascar, Monsters Inc. Toy Story and Cars have sorta taken a backseat the last few weeks although he still talks about the characters.
...............We are currently in no potty-ing stage. He did pretty good for a while, not really pushing it. I do try and make him sit on the potty every night before his bath.
...............His "wash hands" phase is still going on but not nearly as bad as it was...geez! He only asks 1 or 2 times a day instead of every 15 minutes. We let him stand in a chair at the sink in the kitchen with a towel and he washes his hands and anything else in sight he can get his hands on.
..............He still loves to feed the fish and Miller.
..............He is big into swinging on his swing set, those are his exact words.
..............His hitting/pushing are still there but becoming minimal at home or when Justin or I are around. Can't speak for school or at his sitter's.
..............His feet evidently sweat a lot, so when we are playing on the floor with him we will pick up his feet and say sheeew weee, now he does that to everyone's feet :)
..............Today I noticed him wrinkling up his nose we he didn't like something!
We.Can't. Get.Enough.Of.Him.....everyday is a new adventure!
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment