I have been waiting to take Holden to his first movie. While I still thought it was a little bit too soon and he is still so young, him and I went anyways (perks of being the parent). Overall he did well. We got there when it was already dark in the theater and the movie was ending its last preview. He was quite mesmerized with the screen, darkness, and how loud the movie was. After a couple of outbursts...mommy I want to go home (its a new thing right now), eating all the snacks I packed, and finally sitting on the stairs instead of his chair we made it through the WHOLE movie.
I thought the movie was cute, and the parts her really payed attention to he seemed to enjoy. When I ask him about it or try and get him to tell others that we went he says....I go to see Madagascar, I was scared! LOL

Didn't get any pics during the movie but this was in the lobby...which he loved too!
No comments:
Post a Comment