So I drove to Greensboro to meet up with one of my best long time friends and take our boys to the water park. It use to be Emerald Point, but now is renamed as Wet n' Wild. It was sooo much fun! We both kept saying how cool it was and that neither of us (both went a lot as kids) never knew there was so much for little ones. The boys were free and I am still kicking myself for not going more and for not buying the season pass. There are definitely more trips there in the future! It was hard to carry a camera/phone around the water, but I really wished we could have gotten one of us on the double water slide or walking not lounging in the lazy river!!
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Waterpark
As you can tell Holden and I have been enjoying every minute of my summer break!
So I drove to Greensboro to meet up with one of my best long time friends and take our boys to the water park. It use to be Emerald Point, but now is renamed as Wet n' Wild. It was sooo much fun! We both kept saying how cool it was and that neither of us (both went a lot as kids) never knew there was so much for little ones. The boys were free and I am still kicking myself for not going more and for not buying the season pass. There are definitely more trips there in the future! It was hard to carry a camera/phone around the water, but I really wished we could have gotten one of us on the double water slide or walking not lounging in the lazy river!!


So I drove to Greensboro to meet up with one of my best long time friends and take our boys to the water park. It use to be Emerald Point, but now is renamed as Wet n' Wild. It was sooo much fun! We both kept saying how cool it was and that neither of us (both went a lot as kids) never knew there was so much for little ones. The boys were free and I am still kicking myself for not going more and for not buying the season pass. There are definitely more trips there in the future! It was hard to carry a camera/phone around the water, but I really wished we could have gotten one of us on the double water slide or walking not lounging in the lazy river!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we had the BEST time! We'll have to do it again!
ReplyDelete