Justin reminded me that I haven't blogged in a while and he is right!!! I have been so busy with school starting back in July ( year round school) that it has consumed a lot of my evening time.
Holden starts back to preschool tomorrow!! He will go 2 days instead of 1 this year, and he is VERY excited! We have been taking him to the YMCA with us and it is an act of congress to get him to leave....I feel bad for his sitter "MeMa" when she picks him up on Tuesdays and Thursdays!!
We have began to book up our weekends for the fall with lots of fun things....boys weekend at the lake, friends' reunion weekend at the lake, a few trips to the mountains, Shane/Kel's wedding, and of course the holidays!! Since I track out in a little less than 2 weeks, stay tuned for updates and lots of pics :)
Monday, September 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
woo hoo! glad you're back to blogging!
ReplyDelete