Holden fell at preschool, hit is mouth on a wooden chair and his front tooth fell completely out. Not only was this a hectic day but we also had to go to our first ER visit for stitches under his bottom lip. I would love a do over of this day, but instead we embrace it and know that in a few years the tooth will grow back!
Monday, November 26, 2012
Worst injury so far....
I know a few of these pics are really bad but the injury was really bad !......
Holden fell at preschool, hit is mouth on a wooden chair and his front tooth fell completely out. Not only was this a hectic day but we also had to go to our first ER visit for stitches under his bottom lip. I would love a do over of this day, but instead we embrace it and know that in a few years the tooth will grow back!
Holden fell at preschool, hit is mouth on a wooden chair and his front tooth fell completely out. Not only was this a hectic day but we also had to go to our first ER visit for stitches under his bottom lip. I would love a do over of this day, but instead we embrace it and know that in a few years the tooth will grow back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment