Brothers

Brothers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Graham-1 month

Having 2 boys is wonderful and I wouldn't have it any other way, yet on some days its exhausting. Not so much baby Graham but chasing an almost 5 year old too!  Needless to say we keep life interesting! I had quite a brutal first couple of weeks with my body. First was one of the 3 episodes of mastitis followed by hemorrhoid surgery (not planned nor expected)!! Did I also mention I was in grad school ??  What I am getting at is I am way behind on blogging !!

Graham Charles reminds us sooo much of Holden when he was this age.  Although Graham has not conquered sleeping through the night yet and Holden did at 3 weeks, they both are good eaters, very happy when awake, and seldom cries ... Typically only when he is hungry or tired.  Graham is only waking up once at night.  Sounds pretty good except for some nights he didn't go right back to sleep and such a quick thing turns into at least an 1 hour process.  Not to mention I also pump during this time.  He is pretty much on the schedule we had Holden on.  We find we are on the go way more and the house is much noisier with a big brother home too!
At Graham's 1 month appointment he weighed 12 lbs and was 22.5 in long.  I have big boys. They grow big sooo quickly.  We are so grateful for 2 healthy happy boys ! We are also grateful that our bodies still function well at very little sleep.



1 comment: