Brothers

Brothers

Thursday, March 17, 2016

First Vacation as a family of 4


Justin has to travel to Baltimore and Washington DC for work so we planned it so that the boys and I could tag along and make a family trip out of it.  So we left from the lake and headed to Baltimore.  Both boys did awesome on the long drive!  Justin dropped us at the hotel so he could go see customers.  The boys and I dropped our bags off and headed to the National Aquarium which was about a block away from our hotel....score!  After I bought our tickets to go in they told me to head over to check my stroller....um what?!? check my stroller, don't you see me with a 1 year old ?? Soo I head over to follow directions and check the only thing that was going to help me keep my active 1 year old contained.  To my surprise they give you a carrier instead.  Once I figured out how to get my toddler in and out of the carrier (I did want him to run around and experience it as well) I was able to relax.  Since there are many levels and are mainly escalators, I see how a stroller is not ideal.  Needless to say we had a blast!!!

Later that evening we met back up with daddy and had dinner and played in our room!  The next day the boys and I hung around our hotel and places nearby until Justin was finished with work.  We headed to DC around lunch time.  We spent the next few days exploring the city and lots of walking!  Everyone had a blast and can not wait until our next visit.











No comments:

Post a Comment