Brothers

Brothers

Friday, March 18, 2016

Thanksgiving / Mountains

Since Holden and I have the week of Thanksgiving off we decided to head to the NC mountains this year for family fun.  We stayed at my Aunt's house in Brevard, NC and had the.best.time!! We drove up on Wednesday and stayed until Sunday.  Wednesday we played and hung out and on Thursday we had a small Thanksgiving feast, went exploring, played games, and watched football.  On Friday we went into Asheville and checked out the ginger bread house at the Grove Park Inn.  I can't wait to go back there!!  Saturday we went hiking and looking for water falls.  We were sad to head back home because of all the fun, relaxation, and sweet family time we had!!  I was going to miss the fire place the most.  I am pretty sure Justin had a fire going for me every day all day !!!  LOVE this family for four!
Showing the boys pictures from our trip in the USVI!

Headed down to the dock to do a little fishing!

We all had a blast playing monopoly with this newly 6 year old!!

Grove Park Inn



Hiking adventures!



1 comment: