Brothers

Brothers

Monday, December 18, 2017

I am embarrassed.
There I said it.
I have totally allowed for way too much time to pass since I last updated my blog about my kids.
The saddest part is I think of the blog often. Sometimes I even jot notes down in my phone or save extra pictures, but still I have gone 2 years without posting. Enough of the humiliating part, and get on to how fun it is going to be to go down memory lane and re-live all the fun and exciting memories we have made !! While I am making it a resolution to become more diligent in updating/keep things current, we all know I am a mom of TWO active boys and work full time so realistically there could be some delay.  Feel free to keep me on my toes if I begin to start lagging again ;)

12/18/17
LKM


No comments:

Post a Comment