Justin and I have left Holden overnight a few times with my parents but we were never farther than 30 minutes away. This weekend we went to Wilmington for an Engagement party of a dear friend of mine. Mom and Dad kept him and of course he was great. Maybe Justin and I are getting use to having a night without him every now and again because neither one of us called that night to check on him. Maybe its the comfort of knowing they know his schedule very well and keep him on it no matter what! There were several new mothers at the party that left their little one for the first time that night and they were very nervous. One couple brought their little one, and although it would have been good for some of our friends to meet him, it was well worth leaving him less than 24 hours!! I am not a real big fan of giving my weekend time up to be away from him but sometimes I guess you just have to!!
Holden taking a snooze in his crib at Granna's

Holden taking a snooze in his crib at Granna's
love that swaddle!!!
ReplyDelete