The past few weekends Holden, mom and I have been on the move. We went 2 weeks ago to have his 3 month pics done and did a little shopping at the mall. While I had soo much planned for us, we only had the pictures done, grabbed something to eat and went in about 4 stores!
This weekend we went to get frames for his newborn pictures. Man I had no idea how confused I would be in picking out a frame. Then we stopped by Old Navy where he decided to finish up his nap. He was great and we will continue to have outings, but I will make sure mom goes with me...its a lot to getting him in and out of the car and making sure I have his gear and then actually doing some looking or shopping. What a transition for me just running out to pick up a few things, that now is an hour process...I wouldn't change it for the world!!
It will get easier soon, I promise! :)
ReplyDeletei thought it would but i sorta like having that fun time on the weekend too, but will be great in the summer to be-bop around!
ReplyDelete