Brothers

Brothers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If you read our posts on Holden, you know he was getting really close to rolling over. He did it on the couch Friday at my parents house with little help and then Monday night while Justin and I were on the floor with him, he did it with just a tiny bit of help from Justin. When I went to pick up Holden from Kara's Tuesday she said he rolled over, she listed a few things that happened that day so I had to do a double take as if I didn't understand what she had just said. I actually thought to myself Monday night I should prob tell her that if he rolls over with her just to not tell me. When I got home Tues. afternoon we immediately put him on the floor to watch and sure enough he rolls back to front all by himself! He is only good at going in one direction :) Such a bitter sweet feeling!!

Justin got a video of his "first" roll...coming soon!

1 comment: