Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

TV time....

Sitting on our bed watching a little Nick Jr.

He must think something was funny!

What ever is on this channel he seems to like and we do too :)

Sweet boy !!
So here is another thing I said I would not do much of as a parent....let Holden watch a lot of TV while he is still young. Many of our friends love the shows like Yo Gabba Gabba and Wonder Pets, so we decided to check it out. Sure enough he likes them too. We don't let him watch the shows much, but if there is a little down time in the evening right when he is getting fussy (and our sing and dance isn't working anymore) we let him sit and watch for a few minutes. We've caught him smiling at the TV during it. I don't think he can see what is really on the screen, but the white background and colorful things on the screen gets his attention! So does Hockey!!

1 comment:

  1. Yo Gabba Gabba is a huge hit around here!!! watching it as we speak!

    ReplyDelete