Brothers

Brothers

Monday, February 15, 2010

The day has come

The dreaded day has come for me to return to work....BOOOOO!! I have thoroughly enjoyed being with Holden every single day for the last 12 weeks. I told Justin the other night that I think there are some women who can have babies and within 12 weeks or less return to work and be perfectly fine with that. I honestly think that I am NOT one of those people. I could easily sit at home everyday just to be with my little one. Some people probably think I should begin leaving him for long period of times, weekends, etc and I am sure I could, I just don't want to. I think for now I am perfectly fine having nights out without baby but don't want or need more time than that. He is growing so fast I don't want to miss a thing!!

For now I do have to return to work and I have already began counting down my days til Spring Break and Summer vacay!

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure who the woman are that can go back at 12 weeks and not be super upset about it. Totally normal! It gets easier though. I promise :o)

    ReplyDelete