Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Never would I ever!

So before I had Holden and while I was pregnant I heard several already established moms talking about things they do with their child that I could not believe. Well one of those things is letting your child sleep/nap in your bed. I remember saying I would never let my child sleep in the bed with me...HA! At Holden's 6-7 am feeding we bring him in our room/bed for me to nurse him. He then stays up for about an hour and a half (waketime). Then once its time for him to take a nap he naps in between Justin and I and sometimes Miller! I do not let him sleep overnight with us, but it has sorta become a routine for him to nap his first nap with us. Now that I have returned to work, we only get to have naptime in our bed on the weekend. Since this weekend was soo busy we only got to have 'family' time on Sunday morning!

My two favorite boys enjoying their morning nap! Soo sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment