So Holden is growing sooo fast that we are going through clothes left and right. I picked up a couple of sleepers from Target on Saturday. I went ahead and got six month sizes, so he can "grow into them"!! HA I washed them immediately so he could wear them to the Superbowl party. Don't really know if he is going to have time to grow into them since they already fit nice!! A little sad/nervous that he is already wearing 6 mo. clothing. I do keep in mind that they were Target brand so they may run small....or am I just fooling myself!
We went over to Ken and Tiffani Woodlief's for there second annual chili cook-off for the Superbowl. Holden went with us and seemed to enjoyed all of the festivities. Since this was the first time some of our friends have seen him, he was well taken care of by everyone!
Daddy laid me down so I could play and talk to everyone. Jessica is in the pic with Justin. She was an awesome help getting him to nap when we got there!
Berk has the same sleeper! Awesome! Target clothes do shrink faster than some of the others. AND Holden's growing WILL slow down at some point. Berk was wearing 6 mos. EARLY, but now he's been in 6-9 for a while now (although he's now moving out of those). Good thing baby clothes are so cute!! :)
ReplyDelete