
As of now (we all know it could change any time now) Holden has
blonde hair and blue eyes. Justin and I both do Not have blue eyes. At one of his earlier Dr. visits the pediatrician made the comment that he thought they were going to stay blue. Now we are not holding our breath for it, but are really loving how blue and pretty/handsome they are. Each of us has extended family history of blue eyes so they may be here to stay :) As for his hair, he came into the world with a good bit of dark hair and within weeks lost it all....now it is growing in a blondish color. We get a kick out of this because neither of us has
blonde hair or blue eyes! I know its being partial, but we think he is pretty cute the way he is!
woo hoo! he's going to look like his aunt Courtney!
ReplyDeleteHey there fellow blogger. I am so happy to have another blog to keep up with. Holden is the absolute cutest no matter what color his hair or eyes are, but I'm with you, I like him just the way he is.
ReplyDeleteThose baby blue eyes are for keepseys :-) He's 5 months old now, I bet they are here to stay!! I got blue eyes from to brown-eyed parents :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is precious no matter what color anything he has is!
ReplyDelete