This morning it was noticed that Holden's tooth had finally broken through his gums. I was at work and didn't even notice it this morning, so I was super anxious to get to him and see what it looked like! Sure enough a little bit of white is peeking through and soon enough there will be another beside it. Holden was a little fussy in the evenings the last two nights but nothing major at all. He has been quite the drooler for weeks now and the pediatrician told us last week she thought it would be soon that we would see something but I wasn't expecting SO soon!
I have been anticipating a very unsettling time and was pleasantly surprised that on the first tooth we did not see much change in his behavior. Now that I have said that out loud we are sure to be in for a rude next couple of months with the other ones coming in!!!



Aww! Poor baby! Good luck Mommy & Daddy!
ReplyDelete