Brothers

Brothers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

10 months old!!


10 Sweet, Sweet months!! Busy baby on the move....
Holden is still a great eater...knock on wood, we have no problems getting him to try and actually like new foods. He has gotten/is getting in teeth #7 & #8. He is on the move crawling everywhere and we are having soo much fun with it (so far...LOL). Once again I hate saying some of his things he does out loud in fear that I am going to jinx it...but he is an awesome sleeper still. He is a bit finicky with his naps in a different place though, but nothing too dramatic or nothing mommy and daddy can't handle.
He looks sooo innocent...

We were trying some festive decor ... hince the too small overalls!!


Did mommy tell you I am stinker, especially when I get excited!

I love to look in those big baby blues...mmm how sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Laurie....these pictures are AWESOME!!!!!! He looks like such a little boy! I miss you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a ham!! I love his smiles :) It was great having him and Justin over for a bit Thursday morning! He is growing like a weed!

    ReplyDelete