We LOVE to be outside and now that the weather is getting cooler we are going on many more walks. Justin and I also like to ride bikes. He bought me a really nice bike the month before I found out I was pregnant. Although I rode it for a while but then let the dust collect on it for a while now. We wanted to start riding again but needed a way to include Holden. We got this idea from another parent, did some research and ordered ours too. The bike seat for Holden arrived this week while I was at work and when I got home Justin had it already mounted on his bike (don't know if that's a good or bad thing yet !! ) so we could test it out. It was a hit but we waited too close to bed time to use it so I only got a couple of pics.


we've just been contemplating getting one of these too! send me the info about this one if you like it.
ReplyDeleteWe love it and he loves it too...recommend it!! It wasn't in our Target store so Justin ordered it online...got it in a week! Def. a good purchase!
ReplyDelete