Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

First Cold

We just recently had our first cold and it was very painful. We both had a hard time figuring out if it was a cold or him teething and still aren't really sure which one it was exactly since there were VERY strong symptoms of both! Holden caught it from me and I am pretty sure I brought it home from my first grade class...yadda yadda yadda. Any who he ran a temp for a few days, took him to the Dr. they told us to keep giving him fever reducer/Advil/generic Tylenol and Benedryl (to help dry up the congestion/snot). After about a week of Holden being very uncomfortable it finally ended!!! He was in great hands with his daddy while I had to keep working, but I would rush home every afternoon to take over the snuggling. Speaking of snuggling, Holden has not ever been one to sit still and I have come to terms with that and take FULL advantage of all the 5 second snuggling he will give.
Justin was able to snap a few pics that are Horrible of myself but was one afternoon Holden and I spent in the recliner with his blanket, paci, and A LOT of Yo Gabba Gabba. We do not usually let the blanket out of the bed and really try to limit paci to sleep time or really fussy time, so the week he wasn't feeling so good, they both were close by :)

1 comment: