




My good friend Courtney gave Holden a blanket slash swaddle either right before he was born or right after when she was teaching me to perfect the swaddling process :)
Little did I know that this blanket out of the 50 we got as gifts would be "the one"!! We try to only let him have it in his crib or if we are going to be in the car over his nap time but today when he woke up he still acted very sleepy. I slung the blanket over my shoulder as I brought him downstairs so he could finish waking up and snuggle with me. He finally got to playing and the blanket was left on the couch and became an afterthought to the toys. After dinner he spotted his blanket......you would have thought he won the lotto!!! He went straight to it pulled it off the couch and "love'd" it, laid on it, rocked it, smiled at it, squealed at it held it and babbled to it more that he talked all day!!
Sooo stinking cute!!
Sooo stinking cute!!
hooray! i love this so much!!!
ReplyDelete