
Hanging out in the sunroom playing with Aunt Judy's toys.
Crawling around in our PJ's, Clayton wanted to crawl around since that was Holden's transportation.
Sweet....this was right before she gave him a big 'ole kiss!
My mom and I headed to Rock Hill, SC (right outside of Charlotte for those of you who read and have no idea where I am referring to) to celebrate and visit my Aunt and her family. My Aunt was celebrating a birthday and there was a party so it was our excuse to get away and see everyone. I am SO glad we did!!! My cousin, who I don't see as often as I should has 2 precious children who Holden adored. Clayton who is 2 1/2 loved her some baby Holden, so much I was almost convinced she would have come back to Youngsville with us! My other cousin has 2 older, very helpful girls who also enjoyed Holden. Claire took right to him and was my extra set of hand when I needed her to be! So besides us getting to see everyone Holden had a very special 2 day play date with his relatives!!
Jocie giving the babies a bath before the party.
Granna and Holden, he was getting ready for a nap and then to hangout at the birthday party.
Claire, Clayton, and Holden at the party!






No comments:
Post a Comment