In my classroom this year we had guppies and now that the school year is over I brought them home. Holden loves to sit and look at them. Today he sat up in the bar stool and pointed to the tank and said pish! We were blown away that he said it and knew what he was saying!!
Sunday, June 12, 2011
fishy fishy
Another addition to Holden's vocabulary is fish...it sorta sounds like pish, which I think is super cute! This weekend at the lake he helped Papa Charles catch fish, feed the fish, pet and almost kiss a baby brim. He was not a huge fan of the bigger catfish.








In my classroom this year we had guppies and now that the school year is over I brought them home. Holden loves to sit and look at them. Today he sat up in the bar stool and pointed to the tank and said pish! We were blown away that he said it and knew what he was saying!!

In my classroom this year we had guppies and now that the school year is over I brought them home. Holden loves to sit and look at them. Today he sat up in the bar stool and pointed to the tank and said pish! We were blown away that he said it and knew what he was saying!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment