Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hobby Horse





My mom has a hobby horse at her house that has been in the family for a while. I believe it was originally my cousins, then my sister and I got to use it, then back to my cousins for their kids to use and now back to mom's for Holden to use. Holden and her have named him Red. Today I captured him riding Red and LOVING it. I think he stayed on it for at least 30 minutes. He wanted to make sure we were all paying attention to him on it so decided to get a mirror and let him watch himself....another hit!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! (Every time we drive by your parents house, there near Sheetz, where we saw your dad and H on the golf cart, the girls ask where H is and if we can go play with him ;) Kids memories! If only they would use it to remember their manners and such!!)

    ReplyDelete