Brothers

Brothers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beach weekend, yes in the cold!

This weekend we headed to Wrightsville Beach for the weekend. We went to visit our good friends Sunny and Cameron and to also attend a wedding for another friend. It has been a few months since we have seen Sunny and Cameron so all of us were looking forward to catching up and them spending some time with Holden. It was a chilly weekend on the island but Sunny and I still took Holden out to the beach to see the sand and water for a little bit. He loved it just like he did this past summer. Holden was entertained from the time we got to their house til the time we left. Besides all of the attention and love he received he was intrigued by Cameron playing the guitar and the harmonica. He also fell in love with their end table in the living room and made it into his own little jungle gym. We thought we were going to have to bring it home with us! We already miss being there and can't wait to go back soon and for them to teach Holden all sorts of cool things like how to play the guitar and surf!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Laurie! So glad we met at Drew's wedding. I had a blast trading baby stories and scaring off our hubby's! Holden is so cute!! I love the beach pictures and his jungle gym! Looks like you guys had a blast! Hopefully we'll see you guys again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you too! I am just now seeing this post...sorry, I've been busy not updating and paying enough attention to blogger!

    ReplyDelete