
Not really sure why but he did this face a lot today...what you don't see is after this face comes one where he is popping his lips making a funny sound!
Best year of our lives this past year!!
Holden turned one today, the day before Thanksgiving. Yes he will be 2 on Thanksgiving next year. We have had quite the craziness of a week. I only had to work 2 days and this was Justin's last full week of being home with Holden, we thought it was gonna be a breeze! Ha! After Holden's party we all crashed but to be woken up at 1 a.m. to Holden crying and standing in his crib covered in throw up. My first thought was...too much cake...but as I timed the vomiting spells I realized we had a sick one on our hands. We did the bath thing until he stopped getting sick then let him lay in our bed just to make sure it had passed. It was now 3 a.m. and we had watched 1 or 2 shows on Nick Jr. While I was pretty much loving us all snuggling I felt horrible for the little guy and was dreading 6 am when my alarm clock was going to be going off.
The next morning we thought the sickness was finished so I went to work a little late, but as I was turning into school Justin called and said he got sick again!! I came home and did pedialyte, bread, and lots of snuggling for the rest of the day....pretty uneventful. I went to work on Tuesday to be called again by Justin to say that sometime in the middle of the night he had gotten sick again. Yuck! Made a Dr. apt...they reassured us it was a virus and that he should be ending it. We then made the decision to stay in town for Thanksgiving. He was feeling better today but still had an upset stomach (the big D) and was quite clingy and needy ..... it was quite OK because its his birthday!!
We did get a few pictures of him before the witching hours began!
He made up for it by wrestling and tickling me !
He was making another silly face :)




No comments:
Post a Comment