
My new coat

New swingset


We are having soooo much fun!!

New swingset

As I've blogged before...HKM loves to swing! Justin's dad found an outdoor swing set for Holden so he and Justin went to pick it up and put it back together Saturday afternoon. We have been swinging on it since. He recognizes it from our kitchen window and when we pull in the driveway. Holden also got a new winter coat this weekend and without it we would not have been enjoying the swing. It has gotten colder in the evenings and we still want him to enjoy any time he can get outside.

We are having soooo much fun!!
This is what happens when its time to go inside .....

I love those coats! Charlotte wore one two years in a row... I found a similar one at Patsy Aiken to replace it this year and E has one also. They are just right for our weather :)
ReplyDeletei love them too...i got it at lambs ear.
ReplyDelete