Justin and I decided that we would have a small family birthday party for Holden the weekend before his actually birthday. His birthday is the day before Thanksgiving this year and the day we will be traveling to
Brevard, NC to be with my mom's side of family. I am sure I will have a another post with his actual birthday.
Any who, we all had a large time visiting and watching Holden eat/pick at his cake and open gifts.

Birthday Banner

Birthday Crown

Holden's smash cake

He cried when everyone was singing to him.

Mommy helping blow out the candle.

Checking it out....

Mommy let me dig on in!






And of course we had to get some in the hair!!

Holden's great uncle Marty rode his bike to our house from 5 points.

Trying to figure out this new toy.

Thanks U
ncle Shane and Kellie...my wagon rocks is
awesome!
Love the decorations and the cupcake/cake :)
ReplyDelete