Brothers

Brothers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

****Beware, a picture of poop is below. If you will be offended please do not scroll down****

This blog is a document of Holden's life, correct....and I debated to put this post on here, but since I am amazed that this has already happened I AM DOCUMENTING HIS FIRST POOP.

So I visited babycenter.com a few weeks ago to find that they think 1.5 years is when to start potting training... WHAT! So I go get Holden's potty out of the box and set it up in his bathroom. I have been talking to him about pee peeing in the potty and have sat him on it a couple of times. Now I am not very consistent with it during the week because it is always a mad rush of things going on. So a week or so ago Holden grabs his bottom and says pee pee. I take him to the potty and please know that he isn't scared of it but is really unsure about it. I encourage him to sit, and sit some more to wait and see if something "happens". Well something happened alright, and it wasn't pee....yep poop. I laugh thinking about it because as soon as he was finished I started to cheer and try and get him excited, but he just looked at it and kept saying uh oh, uh oh!!!! One poop in the potty no biggie...well a few days ago I was getting out of the shower and he was in my room and does the whole pee pee, grab his bottom thing again. Justin asks me do you think he needs to go? I took his had and led him to his bathroom, and on the potty he went again. I noticed he had started to go a little bit, but put him on the seat anyways where once again he went to the bathroom. No he hasn't been since, but he has also been at the sitters all week. I wouldn't make a big deal of it but he is a boy and only 1.5. Anyways I will keep the blog updated on anymore potty training experiences as they happen :)

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe he pooped in the potty!! Has he done it anymore??

    ReplyDelete